Webinar: Connect any health app, device and data with Salesforce and MuleSoft
The healthcare industry is witnessing an explosion of medical data from EHRs, fitness trackers, mobile health applications, and more.
To provide compelling patient experiences, the entire healthcare continuum must think beyond just driving interoperability across clinical data stores and consider how to extend interoperability across all partners and non-clinical applications. Doing so requires a new integrated healthcare strategy that extends beyond those traditionally offered by HL7 interface engines.
Learn how NYU Langone Health implemented a new integrated approach to provide their call service agents with a one-stop comprehensive patient view, leveraging MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to surface real-time data from EHRs and other internal systems into Salesforce Health Cloud.
In this webinar, you will learn:
● How healthcare organizations can drive integration to transform their IT delivery model.
● How modern APIs can enable connectivity across clinical and non-clinical systems.
● How Salesforce and MuleSoft are tackling EHR interoperability challenges.
● Sean Kennedy, Senior Director, Industry Solutions and Architecture, Salesforce
● Matt Serna, Head of Industry Marketing, MuleSoft